Central Supply Clerk
Martine Center is hiring a Central Supply Clerk in White Plains, NY.
- Stocking nursing stations with the appropriate nursing supplies
- Taking inventory inside the stock room, nurses stations, and office
- Placing nursing supplies orders for the whole facility
- Unpacking all nursing orders that are placed
- Stocking Central Supply office with proper supplies to fulfill the facility's needs
- Keeping the Central Supply office as organized and neat as possible
- Assisting with room changes
- Managing facility supply storage areas
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be organized
- Holiday/Weekends if the need arises.
- Basic computer skills.
- Solid organizational, communication, and follow up skills.
- Experience in Long Term Care or healthcare settings is preferred.
- Should be friendly and a team player.
- Must be physically able to lift 50 lbs.
Martine Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in White Plains, NY. Our warm and nurturing environment allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. At the Martine Center, we offer a friendly work environment, a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and more. Martine Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1009681