Certified Home Health Aides (HHA) 5K Sign on Bonus
$5,000 Sign on Bonus!!!
Certified Home Health Aides
Argyle Assisted Living Program is actively seeking motivated Certified Home Health Aides for all shifts for our Assisted Living Facility in Argyle, NY.
Argyle Center Assisted Living Program offers the following benefits and more:
Tuition Reimbursement Program
Generous pay rates based on experience
Extra evening and night shift differentials
Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
Career Advancement Opportunities
Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included
- Observing and monitoring Residents.
- Providing Residents with housekeeping and laundry services.
- Helping Residents' care for their personal hygiene, including bathing, grooming etc.
- Assist with Resident care and activities as needed.
- Documenting Residents weight once a month.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Maintain confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data.
- Valid New York State HHA Certification
- Occasional heavy lifting may be required
- Ability to follow the Plan of Care precisely!
- Must be able to work as a team member
The Argyle Center Assisted Living Program is located in the picturesque town of Argyle, New York, several miles south of Glens Falls. It is a contemporary, comfortable facility, designed to improve the quality of life of residents and staff alike. Argyle Center features gardens and welcoming outdoor spaces, private and semi-private suites, and can accommodate up to 70 residents. Argyle Center Assisted Living is part of Centers Health Care, a leader in post-acute care in the Northeast. WAS19