Certified Home Health Aides (HHA) - Weekends
Certified Home Health Aides - Weekends
Washington Center is actively seeking motivated Certified Home Health Aides to work on the Weekends at our Assisted Living Facility in Argyle, NY.
Now Offering a Sign On-Bonus!!!
- Observing and monitoring Residents.
- Providing Residents with housekeeping and laundry services.
- Helping Residents care for their personal hygiene, including bathing, grooming, etc.
- Assist with Resident care and activities as needed.
- Documenting the Resident's weight once a month.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Maintain confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data.
- Valid New York State HHA Certification
- Occasional heavy lifting may be required
- Ability to follow the Plan of Care precisely!
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Minimum of 2 years experience
Washington Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 122-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Argyle, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Washington Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.