Certified Home Health Aides (HHA)
Certified Home Health Aides
Steuben Center is actively seeking motivated Certified Home Health Aides to work for our Assisted Living Facility located in Bath, NY. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills!
- Observing and monitoring Residents
- Providing Residents with housekeeping and laundry services
- Helping Residents care for their personal hygiene, including bathing, grooming, etc.
- Assist with Resident care and activities as needed
- Documenting the Resident's weight once a month
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Maintain confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Valid New York State HHA Certification
- Occasional heavy lifting may be required
- Ability to follow the Plan of Care precisely!
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Must be vaccinated
Steuben Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare has been the provider of long-term care services in Steuben County since 1834. Formerly known as "The Infirmary" the facility is located in the county seat of Steuben County, nestled between Bath and Hammondsport. The focus of care is to provide quality health care with respect for the individual's dignity in a homelike environment utilizing the collective talents of those who live, work and visit the facility. At Steuben Center, we offer a friendly and warm working environment, premium compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and more. Steuben Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.