Certified Medication Technician- CMT
Certified Medication Technician
Wichita Center is actively seeking qualified CMT's for immediate hire for our skilled nursing facility. The ideal candidate will have post-high school coursework in medical services, or a college degree, and have familiarity and true enjoyment from working with the needs of the infirm and the elderly.
Now offering a $1,000 sign-on bonus plus great benefits!!!
Excellent rates and Great Incentive Compensation and Benefits Plan
- Accurately pour and endorse assistance with medication of each individual
- Ensure consistency between the physician prescriptions, blister packs and medications poured for each resident
- Ensure timely and accurate medication orders and medication renewals
- Review medication refill log to compare with medication in storage cabinets
- Review of “no-refill” orders in the refill log and faxing of requests to MDs
- Review of receipt, storage and documentation of medications delivered
- Communicate with the Medication Supervisor to clarify and ensure entitlements, prescriptions, and deliveries
- Maintain medical and medication information on all residents in their designated file
- Report residents who missed or refused medications to supervisor and case management
- Attend all mandatory scheduled in-service training programs
- Must have an active KS CMA license
- Previous experience and/or training as a Medtech is strongly preferred
- Post high school course work in medical services or college degree preferred
- Able to read, write, and communicate clearly in the English language
- Familiar with the needs of the infirm and the elderly
Wichita Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 118-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a suburban enclave of Wichita, Kansas. Wichita Center excels at rehabilitation, therapy, and long-term care. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Wichita Center with dignity and independence. Wichita Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 984575