Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
St. Patrick's Home Rehabilitation and Health Care is actively seeking Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) for our Skilled Nursing Facility in the Bronx, NY.
Now Hiring Straight to the Union!
- Observing Residents
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Successful completion of a CNA program
- Current NY State Certification
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
St. Patrick's Home is a Faith-Based facility located in the northwest section of the Bronx, bordering scenic Van Cortlandt Park. Sharing in the Ministry of the Carmelite Sisters for the Aged and Infirm since 1931, the dedicated staff provides Long and Short-term Care to the elderly, meeting the physical, spiritual, and emotional needs of the residents as a part of the St. Patrick's family, where "The Difference is Love."