Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)+ 5000 Dollar Sign-On Bonus
WE ARE NOW OFFERING A $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!!!
Certified Nursing Assistant
Glens Falls Center is actively seeking motivated Certified Nursing Assistants for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Glens Falls, NY.
Come and interview with us any Wednesday from 4 p.m.-6 p.m. or Thursday 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Glens Falls Center offers the following benefits and more:
Tuition Reimbursement Program
Generous pay rates based on experience
Extra evening and night shift differentials
Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
?Career Advancement Opportunities
Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included
- Observing Residents
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a Resident’s hygiene, including bed bath, shaving, etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Current NY State Certification
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
Glens Falls, NY
Glens Falls Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the border of Warren and Washington Counties. Our mission at Glens Falls Center is to provide the finest rehabilitation and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal, and good outcomes are our daily measure of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming and nurturing environment for all. Glens Falls Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium. GFC1993