Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)- All Shifts
Certified Nursing Assistant
Suffolk Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively hiring CNAs for the for our skilled nursing facility in Patchogue, NY.
We are now offering a $1,000 Sign-On Bonus!!!
ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE!!
Suffolk Center offers the following benefits and More:
Generous pay rates based on experience
Extra evening and night shift differentials
Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
?Career Advancement Opportunities
Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Observing Residents.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene.
- Setting up of meal trays and documenting food/fluid intake.
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy.
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Successful completion of a CNA program.
- Current State Certification.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
Suffolk Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a premier 120-bed facility offering unparalleled medical care to our residents, with specialized programs in long term care, short term care and Wound Care. Our dedicated short term rehabilitation program offers residents the specialized care they need in order to maximize their potential and return home. Suffolk Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium. SC2004