Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) + Bonus
Now Offering a $1,500 Sign-On Bonus!
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Kingston Center is actively seeking CNA Team Members to work at our skilled nursing facility. Openings for Day, Evening, and Night Shift.
Must be certified in Rhode Island
We just raised our rates so now is the perfect time to apply!
Earn $14 - $19 an hour depending on experience and shift
Offering free transportation from Providence every day!!
Kingston Center offers many great benefits which include:
- Free transportation from Providence, RI
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Insurance Plan: Medical
- Observing Residents.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of Residents' personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy.
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Current State Certification.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
West Kingston, RI
Kingston Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 55-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a woodsy, residential neighborhood of Washington County, Rhode Island. Our mission at Kingston Center is to provide the finest rehab and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Kingston Center with dignity and independence. Kingston Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.