Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Class
Bishop Rehabilitation & Nursing Center is hosting a class for Unit Assistants (UA) to become Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA).
The class will start on April 7th in Schenectady NY.
After becoming a CNA you will perform the following duties:
- Observing Residents
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data