Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Evening Shift
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) for Evenings
Rochester Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking motivated Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to work Evening Shift (3PM to 11PM) for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Rochester, NY.
Now Offering a $3,000 Sign-On Bonus!!!
Must be Vaccinated for Covid-19
Rochester Center benefits include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time and Part-Time status
- ?Career Advancement Opportunities
- Education Discounts
- Perks at Work program
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental!
- Observing Residents
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving, etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining the Confidentiality of all residents & facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Current NY State Certification
- In good standing with State Registry
Rochester Center is a 124-bed skilled nursing and rehab facility that is a top choice for post-acute care in Monroe County, New York. Nestled in a woodsy enclave, this beautiful facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services, all designed to make patients and residents feel right at home. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Rochester Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.