Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Evenings and Nights - 5,000 Dollar Sign-on Bonus
Certified Nursing Assistants
Ontario Center is actively seeking Certified Nursing Assistants to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Canandaigua, NY.
Now offering a $5,000 Sign-on Bonus!!
Ontario Center benefits include:
Tuition Reimbursement Program!
Generous pay rates based on experience
Extra evening and night shift differentials
Flexible schedules for Full-Time or Part-Time status
Career Advancement Opportunities
Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental!
- Observing Residents
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Residents & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Current NYS State Certification
- In good standing with State Registry
Ontario Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare (formerly Ontario County Health Facility) is a long-term care facility that provides the highest possible quality of care and quality of life for all Health Facility residents. The facility provides a versatile nursing home environment that encourages creativity among residents, managers, and staff. In addition to an emphasis on individuality and self-determination, the nursing home is viewed as a home as much as a medical institution, with the residents’ psychosocial needs deserving a prominence at least equal to their medical condition. At Ontario Center, we offer a friendly working environment, excellent compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more.