Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Evenings and Nights
Certified Nursing Assistant
Corning Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking CNA Team Members to work Evenings and Nights for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Corning, NY. The ideal candidate will have a pleasant demeanor and excellent communication skills!
Corning Center benefits include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time or Part-Time status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental!
- Observing Residents
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Successful completion of a CNA program
- Current NY State Certification
- In good standing with State Registry
Corning Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility located in Corning, New York, and is designed for individuals with skilled nursing needs, postoperative recuperation, or complex medical care demands, as well as chronically ill individuals who can no longer live independently. We offer a variety of services including Skilled Nursing Care, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Rehabilitative Care and Therapy, Social Work Services, and Recreational Activities. Corning Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.