Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Evenings and Nights
Certified Nursing Assistants
Ontario Center is actively seeking Certified Nursing Assistants to work evenings and nights for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Canandaigua, NY.
Ontario Center benefits include:
Tuition Reimbursement Program!
Generous pay rates based on experience
Extra evening and night shift differentials
Flexible schedules for Full-Time or Part-Time status
Career Advancement Opportunities
Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental!
- Observing Residents
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Residents & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Current NYS State Certification
- In good standing with State Registry
Ontario Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare (formerly Ontario County Health Facility) is a long-term care facility that provides the highest possible quality of care and quality of life for all Health Facility residents. The facility provides a versatile nursing home environment that encourages creativity among residents, managers, and staff. In addition to an emphasis on individuality and self-determination, the nursing home is viewed as a home as much as a medical institution, with the residents’ psychosocial needs deserving a prominence at least equal to their medical condition. At Ontario Center, we offer a friendly working environment, excellent compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more.