Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)- Night Shift
Certified Nursing Assistant
Slate Valley Center is actively seeking motivated Certified Nursing Assistants for the Night Shift (11PM-7AM) for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Granville, NY.
New graduates welcome!
Slate Valley Center offers the following benefits:
Tuition Reimbursement Program!
Generous pay rates based on experience
Extra evening and night shift differentials
Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
Career Advancement Opportunities
Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Observing Residents
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Current NY State Certification
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
Slate Valley Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is an 88-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility nestled in the quiet hamlet of North Granville in Washington County. Our mission at Slate Valley Center is to provide the finest rehab and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all of our residents, helping each other get stronger, healthier, and happier. Slate Valley Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.