Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)- Nights
Certified Nursing Assistant- Nights
Schenectady Center is actively seeking motivated CNA Team Members to work the night shift for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Schenectady, NY.
New graduates welcome!
Newly Raised Rates!
$500 Referral Bonus!
Schenectady Center offers many great benefits which include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included
- Observing Residents
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food / fluid intake
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Current NY State Certification
- Must be in good standing with State Registry