Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) + Sign-On Bonus
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Delmar Center is actively looking for Certified Nursing Assistants to work at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Delmar, NY.
Now Offering A $3,500 Sign-On Bonus For A Limited Time!
We Just Raised Our Rates!
Offering Free Transportation!!
Delmar Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Observing Residents.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of Residents' personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving, etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake.
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy.
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Current New York State Certification.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
Delmar Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Delmar, New York, a suburb of Albany. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Delmar Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our patients and residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Delmar Center is a proud member of Centers Health Care-the largest post-acute health care network in the Northeast.