Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Weekends
Certified Nursing Assistants
Hammonton Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking CNA Team Members to work on the Weekends for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Hammonton, NJ
All Shifts Available!
We just raised our rates so now Is the perfect time to apply!!!
Now offering a Sign-On Bonus!
In addition to the sign-on bonus, we are offering a $1.50 shift differential to assist with staffing during the pandemic!
Hammonton Center offers the following benefits:
Tuition Reimbursement Program!
Generous pay rates based on experience
Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
Career Advancement Opportunities
- Observing Residents
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Successful completion of a CNA program
- Current State Certification
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
Hammonton Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Hammonton, New Jersey. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Hammonton Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.