Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Certified Nursing Assistant
Hope Center is actively seeking motivated and experienced Certified Nursing Assistants to work Part-Time to Full Time for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Bronx, NY.
- Observing Residents
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food / fluid intake
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Current NY State Certification
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
Hope Center’s mission is to provide the Hope Center community with the finest rehabilitation and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes in recovery and rehabilitation are our daily measures of progress. We will maintain a comfortable, dignified environment where our residents can enjoy an engaged, healthy lifestyle that will be a constant steady source of peace of mind to their families. And we will maintain our residents’ bonds to their community by extending ourselves to our neighbors and to the society we serve. We pledge to be innovative in our processes and procedures, and to continually set the standard of excellence among skilled nursing facilities, where residents find their physical, social and spiritual needs met by caring, compassionate people. Hope Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.