Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Certified Nursing Assistant
Far Rockaway Center is actively seeking Certified Nursing Assistants for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Far Rockaway, NY.
All Shifts Available: Full-Time, Part-Time, and Weekends
- Observing Residents
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Must be able to work weekends
- Current NY State Certification
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
Far Rockaway, NY
Far Rockaway Center is a 100-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Far Rockaway, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Far Rockaway Nursing Home is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.