Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Warren Center is hiring a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) in Queensbury, NY.
WE ARE NOW OFFERING A $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!!!
We just raised our rates so now is the perfect time to apply!!!
Warren Center offers the following benefits and more:
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Education Discounts
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental include
- Observing Residents
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving, etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Successful completion of a CNA program
- Current CNA State Certification
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
Warren Center is an eighty-bed skilled nursing facility located at 42 Gurney Lane. Our facility provides a wide spectrum of nursing care to the residents of Warren County. We provide short-term rehabilitation services to people who cannot immediately return to their homes because of an accident or illness. We also provide long-term care for individuals who are unable to care for themselves. We look at each person from an individual perspective. We then utilize a team approach working with the residents and their families to develop a unique plan of care to meet their needs. Warren Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium. WMT1991 LB123
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 983318