Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Glens Falls Center is hiring a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) in Glens Falls, NY.
WE ARE NOW OFFERING A $3,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!!!
- Observing Residents
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving, etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Successful completion of a CNA program
- Current CNA State Certification
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
Glens Falls Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the border of Warren and Washington Counties. Our mission at Glens Falls Center is to provide the finest rehabilitation and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal, and good outcomes are our daily measure of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming and nurturing environment for all. Glens Falls Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium. GFC1993
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V