Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Certified Nursing Assistants
Now Hiring Straight to the Union!
Northern Manor Multicare Center is actively seeking CNAs for for our skilled nursing facility in Nanuet, NY
ALL WEEKEND SHIFTS AVAILABLE
Are you a CNA who wants to make a difference? Discover a world of endless possibilities in our family first driven atmosphere. Make a positive impact and touch the lives of all our residents. Join us today to help shape the future of our story while providing exceptional care and loving what you do.
- Observing Residents.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food / fluid intake.
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy.
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Current NYS State Certification.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
Northern Manor has been responding to the health care and lifestyle needs of the senior population since 1981. Our facilities and services include a premier retirement community, assisted living, skilled nursing centers, home care, adult day health centers and community outreach. Northern Manor offers health care and personal services for residents who require help with activities of daily living. Whether a patient is recovering from an accident, illness or surgical procedure, Northern Manor provides quality care to meet the individual needs of every patient. Our focus is on improving quality of life.