Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
is actively seeking motivatedfor our Skilled Nursing Facility in Brooklyn, NY.
Now Hiring Straight to the Union!
- Observing Residents
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving, etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Successful completion of a CNA program
- Current CNA State Certification
- Must be in good standing with State Registry