Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Triboro Center is hiring a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) in Bronx, NY.
Now offering a $2,500 Sign-on Bonus!!
Now Hiring Straight to the Union!
Base rate is $20.94 with an additional 10% shift differential for evenings and nights.
This is an 1199 position
Everyone that comes in for an interview will receive an Amazon gift card on their way out!!
- Observing Residents
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving, etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Successful completion of a CNA program
- Current CNA State Certification
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
Triboro Center is a 405-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the Bronx. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Triboro Center’s staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Triboro Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V