Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
WE JUST RAISED OUR RATES!
Earn between $16 - $18.50 based on experience!!
Ellicott Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is now hiring full-time and part-time CNA Team Members to work Full-Time at our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Buffalo, NY. The ideal candidate will have a pleasant demeanor and excellent interpersonal skills!
Ellicott Center benefits include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental!
- Observing Residents
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of Residents' personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food / fluid intake
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Current New York State Certification
- In good standing with State Registry
Ellicott Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 160-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in New York’s beautiful Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. At Ellicott Center we offer premium compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Ellicott Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.