Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Essex Center is hiring a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) in Elizabethtown, NY.
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus!!
New Increased Rates!!
Essex Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Education Discounts
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Observing Residents
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving, etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Successful completion of a CNA program
- Current CNA State Certification
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
Essex Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 100-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Elizabethtown, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Essex Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V