Certified Nursing Assistant - Fully sponsored CNA classes
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Wichita Center located in Wichita, KS, is now offering fully sponsor CNA classes for anyone who wants to become certified
We just raised our rates so this is the perfect time to apply!!!
Receive a $1,500 Sign-On Bonus after becoming certified!
All Shifts Available
Wichita Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Observing Residents.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake.
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy.
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores.
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data.
Wichita Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 118-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a suburban enclave of Wichita, Kansas. Wichita Center excels at rehabilitation, therapy, and long-term care. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Wichita Center with dignity and independence. Wichita Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.