Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) + Sign-On Bonus
Certified Nursing Assistants - (CNA)
Attention CNAs! Are you looking to make a difference and work with an amazing team? Then Bannister Center, located in Providence, RI, is the perfect place for you!!!
We have full-time, part-time, and per-diem shifts available.
We just raised our rates so now is the perfect time to apply!
We are now offering a $1,500 sign-on bonus for new hires plus the following programs and benefits!
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Competitive rates
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving, etc.
- Monitoring vital signs including temperature, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the residents’ space clean and tidy
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Successful completion of a CNA program
- Current RI State Certification
- Must be in good standing with RI State Registry
- Available to work over weekends
Bannister Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 161-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility just minutes away from historic downtown Providence, Rhode Island. With a rich tradition as a pillar of the Providence community, our facility provides a warm and nurturing environment, allowing each resident to get stronger, healthier, and happier. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents. We want all residents to leave Bannister Center with dignity and independence. Bannister Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.