Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) - Weekends + Sign-On Bonus
Certified Nursing Assistants - (CNA)
Looking to pick up extra CNA shifts on the Weekends??? Then come join our amazing team at Bannister Center located in Providence, RI!!!
We just raised our rates so now is the perfect time to apply!
Now offering a $750 sign-on bonus plus competitive rates!
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature.
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed.
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Monitoring vital signs including temperature, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the residents’ space clean and tidy
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Successful completion of a CNA program
- Current RI State Certification
- Must be in good standing with RI State Registry
- Available to work over weekends
Bannister Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 161-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility just minutes away from historic downtown Providence, Rhode Island. With a rich tradition as a pillar of the Providence community, our facility provides a warm and nurturing environment, allowing each resident to get stronger, healthier, and happier. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents. We want all residents to leave Bannister Center with dignity and independence. Bannister Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.