Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant: Per Diem
Richmond Center is actively seeking a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant to work Per-Diem in our Skilled Nursing Home Facility located in Staten Island, NY.
We offer the following:
- Excellent Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- And much more!
COTA Duties Include:
- COTA's Select therapy activities to fit Residents' needs and capabilities.
- Assist Residents in carrying out daily activities.
- Monitor Residents' performance in therapy activities, providing encouragement.
- Teach Residents how to use special equipment to assist with daily function.
- COTA's Work in collaboration with the OT to establish a rehabilitation plan.
- Supervise Residents’ activities to ensure they are done properly.
- Report the Resident’s progress to the OT.
- Handle administrative/clerical tasks.
COTA Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited OTA Program
- Current New York State OTA License
- Experience in long-term care settings preferred
Richmond Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 372-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the borough of Staten Island. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Richmond Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.