Help us build a winning team. If you’re looking for a great career opportunity, we’d like to meet you. Our ideal candidate can perform a variety of daily administrative and clerical tasks. This person should be able to work efficiently to help ensure our organization runs as smoothly as possible so that our patients' needs are adequately met. The ideal candidate will be someone who is a team player, great at multitasking, detailed oriented, and organized.
- Responsible for assisting clinical staff with clerical functions.
- Communicate and interact with internal and external members in a clear and concise manner.
- Considers all aspects or elements in a logical manner; considers contractual provisions and options to resolve inquires; communicates with internal and external customers.
- Utilizes and interprets appropriate reference materials and other necessary resources in responding to inquiries.
- Maintaining department/office files and record keeping.
- Accurately enter and track member information into our computer system
- Office-Based Positions
- Full & Part-Time Schedules
- Competitive Wages
- Health Benefits
- Generous Paid Time
- Voluntary Employee Benefit Programs
- Paid Training
Centers Home Care is one of the largest home health care organizations in New York, providing every type of healthcare from Health aide to Physical Therapists, Registered Nurses, and more. Our network includes Alpine Home Health Care, Revival Home Health Care, InterGen Health, and Amazing Home Care. Whether you are a hospital planner arranging patient discharges, a rehabilitation patient in need of continuing care when you return home, or you’re taking care of someone at home and need a little extra help, we’re here for you. We have the staff and most importantly, we have the expertise. We can solve your care needs, assist you with short or long-term equipment rental, and resolve insurance questions all with one call. AHC18