Clinical Review RN
Clinical Review RN
Revival Home Health Care is actively looking to hire a Clinical Review RN to work for our Certified Home Health Agency.
We are currently looking for Clinical Review RN’s to join our team. These positions are responsible for the review of the admission, resumption, recent and discharge assessments for Medicare, Medicaid, Medicare/Medicaid HMO cases to ensure diagnostic information leading to the assignment can be substantiated by the documentation in the Medical Record.
- Audits and reviews Medicare/non-Medicare charts to ensure that proper standards are maintained in compliance with Federal and State regulations.
- Reviews Outcome Assessment Information Set (OASIS) and visit documentation for errors and inconsistencies related to clinical documentation, including wounds.
- Applies ICD-10-CM coding rules and regulations to the review process.
- Reviews ICD-10 codes on Medicare/non-Medicare charts for compliance with ICD-9 rules and conventions.
- Discusses findings related to OASIS reviews and advises supervisors and DPS of needed corrections.
- Develops and maintains an effective working relationship with all members of the health care team
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing.
- 3-5 years of home care experience
- Strong knowledge of OASIS and Medicare/Medicaid guidelines
- OASIS and or Coding certification preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Margate, Florida
Centers Home Care is one of the largest home health care organizations in New York, providing every type of healthcare from Health aide to Physical Therapists, Registered Nurses, and more. Our network includes Alpine Home Health Care, Revival Home Health Care, InterGen Health, and Amazing Home Care. Whether you are a hospital planner arranging patient discharges, a rehabilitation patient in need of continuing care when you return home, or you???re taking care of someone at home and need a little extra help, we’re here for you. We have the staff and most importantly, we have the expertise. We can solve your care needs, assist you with short or long-term equipment rental, and resolve insurance questions all with one call.