CNA- New Phenomenal Rates
Certified Nursing Assistants - (CNA)
Oak Hill Center is actively seeking CNA Team Members to work at our skilled nursing facility.
Now offering a $500 sign on- Bonus!!!
Oak Hill Center offers many great benefits which include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous pay rates.
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Monitoring vital signs including temperature, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the residents’ space clean and tidy
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Successful completion of a CNA program
- Current State Certification
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
- Available to work over weekends
Oak Hill Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 129-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of Pawtucket, Rhode Island, near the banks of the Seekonk River. Caring for people at Oak Hill Center is more than a job, it’s calling, as we are dedicated to providing a warm and nurturing environment. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Oak Hill Center with dignity and independence. Oak Hill Center is a proud member of the Center’s Health Care continuum.