CNA - Night Shift - Per Diem
Certified Nursing Assistants - Per Diem
Northern Metropolitan Nursing Home is actively seeking CNA Team Members to work Per-Diem for the night shift (11 PM - 7 AM) for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Monsey, NY.
- Observing Residents.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food / fluid intake.
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy.
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Current NYS State Certification.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
Northern Metropolitan Residential Healthcare Facility is located in Monsey, NY. Metropolitan’s mission is to help residents achieve their maximum potential for independence, personal comfort, and quality of life. Our multi-disciplinary approach is designed to help you improve your overall well-being. We offer a variety of services including Skilled Nursing Care, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Rehabilitative Care and Therapy, Social Work Services and Recreational Activities.