CNA Team Member- Evening Shift
Certified Nursing Assistant
Suffolk Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively hiring CNA Team Members for the Evening Shift for our skilled nursing facility in Patchogue, NY.
FULL-TIME APPLY TODAY!
- Observing Residents.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene.
- Setting up of meal trays and documenting food/fluid intake.
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy.
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Successful completion of a CNA program.
- Current State Certification.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
Suffolk Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a premier 120-bed facility offering unparalleled medical care to our residents, with specialized programs in long term care, short term care and Wound Care. Our dedicated short term rehabilitation program offers residents the specialized care they need in order to maximize their potential and return home. Suffolk Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.