CNA Team Member + Now Offering New Rates
Certified Nursing Aides (CNA)
Kingston Center is actively seeking CNA Team Members to work at our skilled nursing facility. Openings for Day, Evening, and Night Shift.
We just raised our rates so now is the perfect time to apply!!!
Also offering a $1,000 sign-on bonus
Receive a $10 Amazon Gift Card if you come in for an interview!!!
Kingston Center offers many great benefits which include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Insurance Plan: Medical
What's unique about working at Kingston Center?
- Health Insurance and 401K plan after 90 days
- Paid Lunch Breaks
- Full-Time employees earn Vacation, Sick, and Personal time
- Monthly ‘Employee Appreciation’ Lunches
- Weekly ‘Leadership Meetings’ where you are invited to share your questions, comments, and concerns directly with the Administrator and Director of Nursing
- Observing Residents.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of Residents' personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake.
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy.
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Current State Certification.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
West Kingston, RI
Kingston Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 55-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a woodsy, residential neighborhood of Washington County, Rhode Island. Our mission at Kingston Center is to provide the finest rehab and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Kingston Center with dignity and independence. Kingston Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.