CNA Team Member- Part Time
Certified Nursing Assistant
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking CNA Team Members to work Part Time for our skilled nursing facility.
We've increased our staffing budgets! No More working short staffed!!!
NEW HIGHER RATES!!
Submit an Application and Receive a Dunkin Donuts Gift Card!!
Come Join the Team!
Oneida Center offers many great benefits which include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included
- Observing Residents.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and document food/fluid intake.
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy.
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores.
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Successful completion of a CNA program.
- Current NY State Certification.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, formerly known as Focus Utica for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Utica, New York. Our residents enjoy a nurturing and homelike environment due to our warm committed staff. Services at Oneida Center include an Assisted Living Program and Adult Day Care. Our staff is committed to maintaining each and every resident’s dignity and independence.