CNA Team Member- Part Time
Certified Nursing Assistant
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking CNA Team Members to work Part-Time for our skilled nursing facility.
We've increased our staffing budgets! No More working short staffed!!!
NEW YEAR = HIGHER RATES!!
Submit an Application and Receive a Dunkin Donuts Gift Card!!
Come Join the Team!
Oneida Center offers many great benefits which include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included
- Observing Residents.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and document food/fluid intake.
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy.
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores.
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Successful completion of a CNA program.
- Current NY State Certification.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, formerly known as Focus Utica for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Utica, New York. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and staff is to provide post-acute-care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strives to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with. Services at Oneida Center include Skilled Nursing, Respite, Hospice, and Post-acute Rehabilitation and are affiliated with an Assisted Living Program and Adult Day Care. We endeavor to embrace our residents in times of crisis and assist them to leave and/or live here with a sense of well - being, individuality, and independence. Oneida Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.