CNA Team Member- Part Time
Certified Nursing Assistants- CNA
Martine Center is actively seeking CNA Team Members to work part time for our skilled nursing facility in White Plains, NY
Come and join our team!
- Observing residents.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of a resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake.
- Feeding residents & serving nutritional supplements.
- Making beds and keeping the residents’ space clean and tidy.
- Transporting residents within the facility.
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining confidentiality of all resident and facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Current NYS State Certification.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
White Plains, NY
Martine Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in White Plains, NY. Our warm and nurturing environment allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. At the Martine Center, we offer a friendly work environment, competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Martine Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium. SMR5378