CNA Team Member- Weekends
Certified Nursing Assistant
Suffolk Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively hiring CNAs to work per diem on the weekends for our 120-bed Skilled Nursing Facility located in Patchogue, NY.
Weekends only: Excellent Salary
6AM-6PM, 6PM-6AM Available
- Observing Residents.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene.
- Setting up of meal trays and documenting food/fluid intake.
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy.
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Successful completion of a CNA program.
- Current State Certification.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
Suffolk Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a premier 120-bed facility offering unparalleled medical care to our residents, with specialized programs in long-term care, short-term care, and Wound Care. Our dedicated short-term rehabilitation program offers residents the specialized care they need in order to maximize their potential and return home. Suffolk Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.