CNA Team Member
Certified Nursing Assistants- CNA
University Center is actively seeking CNA Team Members for our skilled nursing facility located in Bronx, NY
Come and join our team!
- Observing residents.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of a resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving, etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake.
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements.
- Making beds and keeping the residents’ space clean and tidy.
- Transporting residents within the facility.
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining confidentiality of all resident and facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Current NYS State Certification.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
University Center is a 46-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the historic and serene neighborhood of the University Heights section of the Bronx. Our small size is unique and it enables us to tailor our care to meet the individual needs of each resident in a homelike environment. Our staff is devoted, loyal and committed to providing optimum quality of care which fosters independence and maintains dignity. University Nursing Home is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.