CNA Team Member
Certified Nursing Assistants
Deptford Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking CNA Team Members to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Deptford, NJ.
All Shifts Available
We just raised our rates so now Is the perfect time to apply!!!
$500 Sign-on Bonus!!!!
New graduates welcome!!!
Deptford Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Observing Residents
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving, etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Successful completion of a CNA program
- Valid NJ State Certification
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
Deptford Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Deptford, New Jersey. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. We offer a friendly working environment, excellent compensation, a great benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and more. Deptford Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.