CNA Weekends - New Higher Rates
CNA- Certified Nursing Assistants
We have increased our pay rates!!
Northern Riverview Healthcare Center is actively seeking CNA's to work the Weekend Shifts for our 180-bed Skilled Nursing Facility.
New Graduates Welcome
Weekend Shifts available for new higher rates!
Excellent Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package provided!
We offer the following:
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- And much more!
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Monitoring vital signs including temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food / fluid intake.
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy.
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Successful completion of a CNA program
- Current State Certification
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
- Must be able to work as a team member
Haverstraw, New York
Northern Riverview Healthcare Center is a 180-bed skilled nursing and assisted living facility that also houses Northern Riverview Health Care Center. This beautiful facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services, not to mention panoramic views of the Hudson River. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Northern Riverview is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.