Martine Center is seeking an Admissions Concierge for our Skilled Nursing Facility in White Plains, NY.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a Nursing Home Admissions department, and a thorough knowledge of all local hospital systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Must Practice the following:
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and execute tasks promptly
- Ensure top-quality resident experience
- Interact with recently admitted residents within the first 24 – 36 hours.
- Create patient-centered programs to ease anxiety
- Act as a liaison between residents and the medical team and direct resident inquiries to appropriate staff
- Record, review, and take steps to follow up on and resolve patient complaints
- Analyze complaints to enhance the overall quality of care
- Collaborate with the Sales Team to develop and implement senior specialty programs, i.e., Golden Wishes Program and discharge ceremony
- The concierge will work with the team to develop appropriate sales success “stories” for the promotion of the facility’s products and initiatives
- Presents a professional, organized environment and assists new residents in acclimating to the facility
- Provide residents and family with information about the facility and assist with the facility–family communication
- Advocate on behalf of residents by solving issues, providing assistance, and ensuring quality
- Conduct an exit interview with patients and families to ensure all needs are met.
- 30 completed college credits or Associates Degree in Business or Healthcare
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong multitasking and problem-solving skills
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office
- Must be able to work in a busy environment
White Plains, NY
Martine Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in White Plains, NY. Our warm and nurturing environment allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. At the Martine Center, we offer a friendly work environment, competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Martine Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.