Cook - Nursing Home
Deptford Center For Rehabilitation and Healthcare is looking to hire a Cook for our Skilled Nursing Facility.
We have raised the rate to $14/hr!
- Preparation, cooking, and service of a variety of foods
- Baking a variety of rolls, cookies, cakes, and pies
- Working on tray line during meal service
- General cleaning up of kitchen
- Hand washing and sanitizing of pot and pans
- Related work as required.
- Certification in healthcare cooking (ServSafe or Sodexo)
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in large-scale cooking
- Strong knowledge of large scale & theraputic food prep
- Must be able to do some physical work
- Should be a strong team player
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Will manage Kitchen in absence of food service director
Deptford Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Deptford, New Jersey. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. We offer a friendly working environment, excellent compensation, great benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more! Deptford Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.