Cook - Per-Diem
Healthcare Cook- Per-Diem
Warren Center is looking to hire a per-diem Cook for our skilled nursing facility.
- Preparation, cooking, and service of a variety of foods
- Baking a variety of rolls, cookies, cakes, and pies
- Working on tray line during meal service
- General cleaning up of kitchen
- Hand washing and sanitizing of pot and pans
- Related work as required.
- Certification in healthcare cooking (ServSafe or Sodexo)
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in large-scale cooking
- Strong knowledge of large scale & theraputic food prep
- Must be able to do some physical work
- Must be able to work as a team member
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Will manage Kitchen in absence of food service director
- Must be available for weekends and Holidays!
Warren Center is an eighty-bed skilled nursing facility located at 42 Gurney Lane. Our facility provides a wide spectrum of nursing care to the residents of Warren County. We provide short-term rehabilitation services to people who cannot immediately return to their homes because of an accident or illness. We also provide long-term care for individuals who are unable to care for themselves. We look at each person from an individual perspective. We then utilize a team approach working with the residents and their family to develop a unique plan of care to meet their needs.