New Paltz Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking a motivated Healthcare Cook to work 11 AM - 7 PM for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in New Paltz, NY. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and prior experience in large-scale food prep!
Now Offering a $2,500 Sign-On Bonus!
- Preparation, cooking, and service of a variety of foods
- Baking a variety of rolls, cookies, cakes, and pies
- Working on tray line during meal service
- General cleaning up of kitchen
- Hand washing and sanitizing of pot and pans
- Related work as required
- Minimum 1 year of experience in large-scale cooking
- Strong knowledge of large scale & therapeutic food prep
- Able to do some physical work
- Work as a team member
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Manage Kitchen in absence of food service director
- 11am-7pm FT with alternating weekends
New Paltz, NY
New Paltz Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 77-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet woodsy neighborhood outside of town. Our mission at New Paltz Center is to provide the finest rehab and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all of our residents, helping each to become stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave New Paltz Center with dignity and independence. New Paltz Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.