Hammonton Center is looking to hire a Cook in Hammonton, NJ.
Flexible hours, and excellent benefit packages, included!
- Preparation, cooking, and service of a variety of foods
- Baking a variety of rolls, cookies, cakes, and pies
- Working on tray line during meal service
- General cleaning up of kitchen
- Other duties as assigned
- Certification in healthcare cooking (SERV Safe or Sodexo)
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in large-scale cooking
- Strong knowledge of large scale & therapeutic food prep
- Must be able to do some physical work
- Should be a strong team player
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Will manage Kitchen in absence of food service director
Hammonton Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Hammonton, New Jersey. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Hammonton Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V