Critical Care Nurses - RN
Critical Care Nurses - RN
Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 504 bed premiere sub-acute and skilled nursing facility located in Boro Park, Brooklyn and is the flagship facility of Centers Health Care. The facility is starting the first unit of its kind, a truly innovative concept in Skilled Nursing Care - an Ultra Care Unit. This will be a 24 bed high acuity wing which will manage clinically complex short and long term residents - with the goal to significantly reduce unnecessary re-hospitalizations.
We have recently hired an acclaimed Chief Medical Officer with significant critical care experience to lead the medical care on this unit and are now looking to hire Critically Care Trained Registered Nurses (RN) to staff this unit. While this is not housed in a hospital, it will be staffed and run as such - with full telemetry monitoring, in-house Point of care testing, radiology, ultrasonography and non-invasive respiratory support.
Shifts will be 12 hours and compensation will be competitive with hospital pay and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join a team breaking ground on the most innovative concept to hit nursing in years.
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their families.
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments.
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records.
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols.
- Resolves Resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care.
- Supervising LPNs and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- 2 years prior experience
- Experience in an Acute Care setting required (ED, ER, ICU, CCU, Med Surg, Etc)
- Must hold valid RN License
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Long Term Care Experience a Plus
- Should be friendly and a team worker
- Hospital Experience
Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 504-bed rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Facility in the heart of the Boro Park section of Brooklyn. Our warm and nurturing environment allows each resident to maintain his or her Rehabilitation and Healthcare, healthier, happier, and most of all, with the tools to succeed. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident's individuality. We want all residents to leave the Boro Park Center font’s dignity and independence. Boro Park Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.